Marketers have been racing toward customer data platforms (CDPs) to solve their data management and customer experience challenges. But as with any tool or platform, simply adopting a CDP will not magically solve challenges and demonstrate ROI. There’s a lot you need to work out to see its full potential — and it involves your entire organization.
This guide walks you through the critical areas of preparing your organization for CDP success:
- Create Multifunctional teams
- Align teams around a common goal
- Don’t forget change management
- Rethink your technology architecture
- Maintain your channel-specific technology
Please complete the form to download the paper.